Karaagac Old Train Station
Although the exact design date of the station building, which is the work of Architect Kemalettin Bey, is not known, it must have been built in the first years of the Constitutional Monarchy. The start date of its construction is also not certain. It is stated that it was in the years 1911-1912 or 1912-1913. Although it was generally completed in 1914, it was first It was put into service only in 1930 due to the end of World War II and various political developments. It was repaired in 1959 and the interior was rearranged. When it was moved to the new station building, which was built due to the change of the Edirne-Istanbul line, the structure in Karaağaç was abandoned on October 4, 1971, and served as an outpost during the 1974 Cyprus operation. It was purchased by the Ministry of Finance on 16 June 1977 to be transferred to the newly established State Engineering and Architecture Academy in Edirne. It was used by Trakya University including the guesthouse, classroom and rectorate, and today it serves as the Faculty of Fine Arts. Other units connected to the railways are also used for the purpose of various departments of the university.